« All Events
COMMON CENT$: Budgeting
February 20 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Are you tired of trying to make ends meet? Don’t have a monthly budget?
- Want to plan for a better future for you and your children? This FREE
- workshop is for you!
- Topics will include:
- Identify tools to help you manage your money
- Prepare a personal spending plan or budget
- Estimate monthly income and expenses
- Identify ways to decrease spending and increase income
- Set financial goals
- Strategize how to reduce debt
- This workshop is for all who are interested in better managing their finances. Great for single parent families, couples, seniors on fixed incomes and young adults out in the workplace for the first time.